Saturday, October 12, 2013

Handy Find: Lapdesks

I went shopping today and went crazy with the Lapdesks
I am one of those people who have a strong bond with Mr. Bed and practically do everything that can be done in bed. And for the longest time, my pillow serves as my desk. My problem though is that after an hour or two, I feel like a pig slowly being roasted. Also, my laptop fell several times already as the pillow's unstable on my lap. I bet, if my laptop can talk, it has used up all the bad words available in 10 languages.
But I am one stubborn pig as I do it still every day! Well, not anymore!
Aside from the cute colors, this desk has a hard plastic top making it not just great for your laptop but for writing (and perhaps eating?) too! But what I love most about it are the soft microbead bags below allowing the desk to have a better grip on your lap--the comfiest way possible!

Want one too? Email us at brownpaperbagstore@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment